MISSION: Pine to Palm Resort Park is a shareholder owned Residential Park for 55+ individuals that provides a safe, secure, and healthy environment primarily for winter season residents to pursue interests of their choice in an active and affordable community in Weslaco, Texas.
CORE VALUES/GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
We respect the rights of shareholders and residents of Pine to Palm Resort Park
- We recognize and value the input and experience of residents and staff.
- The health and safety of residents, staff and visitors is paramount in all decisions.
- All renters and guests are encouraged to be a part of the community.
- Shareholders are given primary consideration in Corporate decisions.
- Common facilities are accessible to all residents.
- The Mantex Board of Directors are committed to accountability and transparency.
The cornerstone strength of our Resort Park is a constructive relationship between Mantex Board of Directors, Tourist Club Executive, staff and volunteers.
- We are sensitive to staff and volunteer needs.
- Directors of Mantex Holding Company Inc, Tourist Club Board of Directors and the Park Manager lead by example.
- All individuals in positions of authority act ethically.
Pine to Palm Resort Park is managed with openness and integrity.
- The Park Manager follows policy established by Mantex Holding Co. Inc. Board of Directors and is the authority for applying policy to Park operations.
- Mantex Board of Directors and Staff respond fully and honestly to all concerns of residents.
- Timely and relevant information will be available to all shareholders
- Pine to Palm Resort Park exhibits a positive presence in Weslaco, Texas and the wider
- community by contributing socially and economically
- Pine to Palm Resort Park is a responsible corporate citizen committed to compliance with Federal, State and County Laws, Regulations and Policies.
- Green space and eco-friendly measures are respected, encouraged and considered in all decisions.